So I was not sure what to call this post, so I will make like a musician when they can't name their songs, and call it untitled!
I have not been checking in much lately for a numebr of reasons, but for one big one, which I mentioned during the last post - they haven't even hired for a sub position in this town for this school year... that's how far and few between the teaching jobs are here. I am trying to focus on the positive, like all the "extra" time I have on my hands (although when you have an 18 month old, I am not sure you could call it extra!) and all the time I now have to spend with my daughters. Also, it has allowed me to spend some time crafting and decorating my new house, which I love. Sorry, make that LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE.
I have been hanging out at my other blog a lot more frequently, and I would love it if you could join me there too? It's called Becoming Martha, and it's all about "the domestic life". And please, don`t leave me here, I will be back as soon as I get back into the teaching world - which believe me I will! I would just love a way to still stay in contact with the fabulous bloggers I have met through the world of teacher blogs! :o) But beware... the world of crafting blogs is just as dangerously addictive, and we do not have a support group for that yet!
Thank you all for your support! See ya soon :o)
P.S. I am a total pinterest addict now too! Follow me there by clicking here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Way to stay focused on the positive Sarah and I love interior decorating too!
ReplyDelete- Leslie @KindergartenWorks
thanks for such a nice post
ReplyDeleteWebsite
http://your-debtmanagement-articles.com/article.php?id=50235
Finding reliable academic support can make a big difference when students are managing multiple deadlines and challenging subjects. Online assignment help brisbane can be useful for students who need guidance with research, structure, referencing, and understanding complex topics. It is especially helpful when coursework involves detailed requirements or technical concepts. Students should choose support that focuses on learning and clear explanations while following their university’s academic integrity guidelines. Using expert guidance responsibly can help students build confidence and improve their academic skills.
ReplyDelete